Our A1 Care Family Caregivers are professionally trained and ready to look after your loved ones during COVID-19.
Designated as essential health care workers by the California Public Health Order, we are prepared to deliver in-home care to our seniors through this coronavirus crisis.
We take your health and safety very seriously.
Our COVID-19 Caregiver Safety Protocols and Precautions
In response to COVID-19 your Caregiver will have:
- Training in infection prevention and control
- Practice in proper handwashing and sanitation strategies
- Daily health screenings
- Precautions and care approaches to minimize risk
- Extensive training in the proper use of PPEs like gloves, gowns, and masks
- Safety supplies and resources
- Current information on recommended precautions and care management strategies
Our A1 Caregivers are also qualified to deliver high-quality care to our seniors and the wide range of complex care needs they have through the CareAcademy Caregiver Training Program.
Get our monthly newsletter
Receive important home care updates, community events, celebrations, promotions, incentives, and more.