A1 Care provides experienced, compassionate care to seniors and their families looking for reliable, trustworthy caregivers.
The following must be met to be considered at A1 Care :
- You are 18 years old or older.
- State Licensed Home Care Aide
- Minimum 1+ years of experience providing care.
- Dependable transportation.
- Valid State driver’s license or ID.
- You must be trustworthy and dependable.
In addition to meeting the above criteria, the following documentation will be required:
- A Copy of a recent TB (Tuberculosis) screening (within last 2 years).
- Any certifications or degrees you may have earned such as First aid, CNA certificate.
- Home Care Aid state training if you have completed any within the past year. (not required)
- Minimum of 3 verifiable professional references.
If you meet all the above, then completely read and fill out the Caregiver Application.
When you have completed the Application, you will need to fill and sign the following documents:
- HCS 501 – Personnel record
- LIC 508 – Criminal Record Statement
- SOC 341A – Statement Acknowledging Requirement to Report Suspected Abuse.
Thank you for your interest.
Help with completing and sending the application documents
Download all application flies to the computer. To save, right-click the link using the mouse and selecting “Save-as…”
The documents may be opened and filled out using Adobe Acrobat.
After filling out, make sure to save the completed documents so you have a copy.
Upon completion, please email to email@example.com